Mike V.
Mike V., Nissan Technician
Experience:  Nissan factory trained and Certified Subaru Technician.
2921078

2005 Nissan Altima Low Beam not working

I have a 2005 Nissan Altima. My driver side low beam headlamp went out. I was able to replace the bulb(not an easy task) but the low beam still does not work. My hi beam still works as does the turn signal. could it be a fuse? If so, any idea what fuse # XXXXX is?
HI there! It can be a fuse. Fuse # XXXXX This is in trhe IPDM under the hood. If you look next to the fill tube for the washer resivoir you will see a large black box.take the cover off and you will see all of the fuses. The number should be on the box. Hope this helps!
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I appreciate the response. There is no fuse #45 however. Did you mean #15 - as that seems to indicate the lo beam left side.
Hello again. I meant fuse #45 in the ipdm. HERE is a diagram with the fuse locations. It also shows you where the ipdm is.