Mike V.
Mike V., Nissan Technician
Experience:  Nissan factory trained and Certified Subaru Technician.
2921078

Power windows dont work on 2003 nissan murano

power windows dont work on 2003 nissan murano
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Mike V. replied 4 years ago.
HI there! Have you lost all of the windows?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes
Expert:  Mike V. replied 4 years ago.
ok, there are actually 2 fuses in that box for the windows. #6 and #12. check them both and let me know please.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i have actually checked out ll the fuses in this fuse box paying special attention to #6 and #12,.just to be sure i did not see any numbers alongside the fuses and we are talking about the fuse box under the steering wheel area right.
Expert:  Mike V. replied 4 years ago.
yes, #12 is the top one on the right, #6 is nuber 6 down from the top on the left. HERE is a diagram of the fuse box. If you can, also check the fusible link out in the box along side the battery
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
all good and tested
Expert:  Mike V. replied 4 years ago.
OK, do you have a test light so we can check the master switch? or a voltmeter?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i have a voltmeter
Expert:  Mike V. replied 4 years ago.
Excellent!
You will need to pull the main switch out of the drivers side door panel and check for power on the following wires.
white/blue
white/red
Both should have battery voltage with the key on
white and blue will be in the larger connector and white/red in the 3 pin connector.
Check and let me know
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
will do stand by
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i have voltages on the two connectors and i think when i pushed down on the big connector the windows started working,i guess i had loose connection on this,thanx for your help
Expert:  Mike V. replied 4 years ago.
Great news!
Glad to help! Thanks
Mike V., Nissan Technician
Experience: Nissan factory trained and Certified Subaru Technician.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
you guys are great as the forum says,thanx once again
Expert:  Mike V. replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for the accept!