Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP
hi, the only tools needed is some pliers and a 10mm wrench Radiator
REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
1. Remove under cover.
2. Drain coolant from radiator.
3. Disconnect radiator upper and lower hoses.
4. Remove radiator shroud.
5. Remove A/T oil cooler hoses. (A/T models only)
6. Disconnect reservoir tank hose.
7. Remove radiator mounting bracket.
8. Remove radiator.
9. After repairing or replacing radiator, install any part removed in reverse order of removal.if you have more question please ask .