Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Qualified to repair all makes and models.

1995 Nissan Maxima: a faulty Security System one it..DISABLE

Customer Question

I have a 1995 Nissan Maxima with a faulty Security System one it. How to I DISABLE it 100% for ever. If I keep it connected it drains my Battery all the time. My car has a Key Pad on the door, I am not the orginal owner an do not have the book or codes to turn it off. I have removed fuses but that does not help.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Tom replied 7 years ago.
Ok you can try this if you are able to locate the alarm wire To disarm without unlocking, give a negative pulse to the smaller gauge red/blue wire in the drivers kick panel.Once Located, splice into this wire with a simular guage wire, and put it to a solid chassis ground. This terminates the OEM alarm functions entirely However, at this point, this car would be exceedingly easy to steel, so I suggest you get an aftermarket alarm system to protect it from here on in