Roy
Roy, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Nissan Master technician
8127795

I drive a 1999 Nissan Altima GXE. The cigarette lighter in

I drive a 1999 Nissan Altima GXE. The cigarette lighter in my car is not working, which makes me think the fuse has blown out. I checked all the fuses in the fuse panel that's next to the steering column and couldn't find the blown one, and the fuse panel diagram is missing so I can't figure out which one it is. I desperately need the cigarette lighter because I drive all day and need to keep my computer and my phone charged. Can someone help me identify which fuse goes with the cigarette lighter, possibly with a diagram?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Roy replied 7 years ago.

HI!

The lighter is fuse number 13, if that is ok then the lighter could be bad or bad connection at the lighter, Thanks let me know if you have more questions, ROY!graphicgraphic