Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Certified Tech, Nissan Master Certified Tech, 12 yrs. experience in auto repair.

My gas hand not working it was on E and I put gas in and the

My gas hand not working it was on E and I put gas in and the light and hand stayed on empty, then slowly came back to Full, then I ran it out and the light came on It satyed on empty I filled it up then about ten min the Service engine light came on and the hand slowly came up again today I had to get gas I left the car running to see if hand would move so it did then I drove up the road and the hand went back to E and the gas light came on but it is full of gas....
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 7 years ago.
hi you will need to replace the fuel level sender it is located inside the fuel tank and the tank will have to be remove from the car , this repair will run you about $450 if you have more question please ask .
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank You Cry