Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Certified Tech, Nissan Master Certified Tech, 12 yrs. experience in auto repair.

95 nissan: the timing belt..v..pickup..crankshaft

While changing the timing belt on my 95 nissan v-6 pickup, i inadvertently turned the crankshaft after getting the old belt off. The left overhead cam moved about 10 degrees to the left. I wondering if I can just turn it back to put it in correct position, or if it is more complicated than that. How do I align all three marks again, or am I screwed.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 7 years ago.
hi yes you can just move it back to the marks on the cam and the black plate at the back of the cam then install the belt and make sure the marks on the belt and cam and crank are line up there should be an arrow on the belt make sure it point to you if you have more question please ask .