Roy
Roy, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Nissan Master technician
8127795

I need to replace my oxygen sensor on my 2001 Nissan Sentra, what is a fair price

No Comment Added

HI!

Do you want parts and labor prices to replace the 02 sensor? let me know Thanks ROY!

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Yes I would like a price for the oxygen sensor

OK!

Here is the price for the sensor, let me know if you need more help,graphic Thanks ROY!

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Roy,

thanks for your answer but it's not really clear. I was never given an estimate for right or left, just told I needed an oxygen sensor for my car and the part would be $325.00 does this sound out of the ball park?

HI!

Yes the price seem correct with the labor

I think $325.00 is about right to replace the sensor, Thanks ROY!
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Roy,

I one more question and I will ensure to hit the right button so that you can get paid. That price I quoted you $325 was not including the labor. The total quoted was $420 with the part and labor.

HI!

The sensor should be 188.00 each with out the labor, make sure they are not charging you for 2 sensors, Thanks ROY!