mr gray
Experience:  35 years experience 2x ASE Master with advanced L1 L2 electronic specialist

Need to replace head gasket on nissan pulsar 1993 model N14

Customer Question

Need to replace head gasket on nissan pulsar 1993 model N14 1600 cc twin cam. Need the stages step by step. Can you help us with this please?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  mr gray replied 7 years ago.

i can help you with this click on link and print out

follow the headbolt tighten sequence carefully. headbolts are 1-10. print tourque sequence page out lay on head and when you start do not stop till you reach the 3 steps.

check make sure same engine number 1.6l dual overhead cam

any questions along the way let me know, make sure head bolt holes are blown out and no coolant is in the holes.

Please Hit ACCEPT. I do not get paid till you do thanks Happy Holiday

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

We paid the $54 deposit for the urgency of our problem but we didnt hear back quick enough so had to do something else. Therefore the answer was not useful to us. Please issue a refund. thanks

Expert:  mr gray replied 7 years ago.

you did not pay nothing to me, you never hit accept,

you had your answer, 2hours 34 minutes later you can not get your answer quicker then that, hit accept so i get paid.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Well $54 has just come off our credit card - what is the difference between paying $54 and $27 - i thought we would hear back ASAP. If i had of known that it would take that long i would have just paid the $27. I would like to know how i can get a refund. thanks
Expert:  mr gray replied 7 years ago.

i recieved nothing contact just answers. you had your answer in 2 and a half hours.

this is a pay site.

Expert:  mr gray replied 7 years ago.