Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Certified Tech, Nissan Master Certified Tech, 12 yrs. experience in auto repair.

2006 Nissan: ac fan speed control dial is not working..only goes

I have a 2006 Nissan Armada. The heater/AC fan speed control dial is not working. The Heat/AC only goes on high. Is there an easy way to fix this maybe a broken switch or fuse?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Clifton B. replied 7 years ago.
hi you have a bad blower motor amp, that is what control the motor speed, it is located under the dash pass side by the blower motor . if you have more question please ask , if this have help please press the accept button.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank You, is this blower motor amp something I can fix at home or does a dealer have to replace it? Also is the part labled? To get access to it, do I need to take the glove compartment out first?
hi, the parts is not label , yes you do have to take the glove box out , the part sit in the block a/c box once you have the new parts to campier you will know what it looks like .
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Is there an online website to buy this Nissan part or do i need to go to a Dealer?