FIXITMAN, MasterTechnician
Experience:  ASE Master Certified, AA Degree Auto/Diesel Tech

hey why does my nissan 350z shake at 65 mph i had bought rims

hey why does my nissan 350z shake at 65 mph i had bought rims for the car and i took them off and put the regular stock tires back on and had them balanced and had it aligned but it still shakes what can be wrong with it
Category: Nissan
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 8 years ago.
HelloCustomer does it shake above 65 mph also? Does it change whether you are accelerating or decelerating?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
it runs perfect below 65mph but once i reach that speed it shakes and i dont want to pass that speed for fear of my car getting messed up or losing control
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 8 years ago.
Is the vehicle lowered at all?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 8 years ago.
Okay. If the tires have been balanced then you need to check the front end to make sure that all of the steering parts are tight and that the hubs are not bent. I have seen the front hubs become warped on this vehicle. You can tell this by getting the vehicle in the air and spinning the wheels. If the other wheels you had on the vehicle have a big ofset those can also cause the front wheel bearings to wear prematurely.