crotech
crotech, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  18 years automotive experience ,experience with foreign and domestic vehicles ,computer diagnostics
9516416

2002 Nissan Sentra: Dash lights and Tail lights replaced Fuses..blow

Customer Question

Our 2002 Nissan Sentra lost Dash lights and Tail lights replaced Fuses but they blow right away when I turn the light on.How do I pinpoint the problem?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  crotech replied 8 years ago.

Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX would start with removing the switch and unplugging it look at the connector for any signs of melting and also the pigtail that plugs into the switch most of the time this is the case when you get continous fuses blowing like that ,check the switch at the connector and let me know ,make sure you unplug it and take a good look at the switch and the wires for melting

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX already everything appart all the connectors and the switch look fine.I also opened the switch and the inside looked fine too there where no signs off getting to hot.I guess there is a short somewhere in the harness,how can I pinpoint this problem?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Is There any Nissan Expert out there who can help me with my problem?Need the Car on the Road again is our daily driver right now I can used it only in daytime.