Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Mechanic, Mobile Elect., ARA Cert.
Experience:  Have been Repairing most makes of Nissan for over 30 years, even when they were Datsun

2008 Nissan Frontier: electronic..unlock..wiring diagram..bcm

Customer Question

I am trying to install a remote starter in my 2008 Nissan Frontier. I am trying to locate the parking lights wire and the electronic door unlock wire. The wiring diagram mentions a pin number on the BCM, but I am not sure where that is located. It says under the center dash, but I have the driver panel removed and am unsure which harness has the wire I seek.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 8 years ago.

The BCM is located to the right of the Steering Column & Above & behind the DATA Connector:

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thanks! XXXXX will attack the problem of installing my remote starter. This is just what I needed (I think).
Let me know if you need further..........
Be sure you have all correct DATA Modules also
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I have the correct data module and have everything connected but can't seem to find the wire that contains the parking lamp. My CrimeStoppers alarm wants to connect a +10A (or 0599 mA wire to my parking lamps so they will flash when the alarm is set. I can't locate the proper parking lamp wire. Do you know where I should attach the wire?

Parking Lamp = RED (+) WHITE Connector Right above GAS PEDAL