Richard, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Nissan Tech ASE certified technician
10437779

Where is the 2006 Nissan titan fuel filter located

No Comment Added

Hello and welcome to justanswer.com

The fuel filter for your truck is actually part of the fuel pump inside the tank. Here's a pic. If you want I can send you the procedure to remove the tank.

Hopefully this answers your question and you accept. Positive feedback is appreciated and please let me know if I can assist you with anything else.

graphic

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
The truck runs rough on power, but smooth at town traffic speeds. The service engine soon light is on. Would the fuel filter be the problem?

Hello again

If you are losing power when accelerating hard there is a service bulletin to replace the fuel pump if the fuel pressure is low. Since you have a service engine soon light on you will need to have the codes read from the ECM. Those codes may lead to another fault with your vehicle.