Sam C.
Sam C., Service Manager/Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Technician, L1 cert. 25 years experience, Nissan high performance specialty

How do you reset air bag light for a Nissan Armada

Customer Question

No Comment Added
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Mike V. replied 8 years ago.
Hi there!The air bag light only comes on and stays on when there is aproblem with the system.The only way to get the light off is to find the fault and repair it.Once the repair is made the light will go out,or can be cleared and then it will go out.You will likley have to have the system scanned by the dealer,and then if the problem is something you can repair on your own it may save you some money.I believe however,it should be covered under your 3yr,36000 mile warranty.Hope this helps!Thanks
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to carguy1's Post: Well I am aware of the details you have stated. I know I have no problem with the system I just need to clear the light on the dash without having to go to the dealer. I know there is a way that exsist just need to know the steps.

Expert:  Sam C. replied 8 years ago.

Hi there,

Carguy is right, the light should go out if the problem is gone. If you want to check to see if there are any codes, try the following procedure:graphic