jack Duppel
jack Duppel, ASE Certified Tech
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech

2007 nissan quest se: sliding door driver side will not open..controls

my 2007 nissan quest se, the sliding door driver side will not open by remote control or by pressing botton on the center ceiling controls
Category: Nissan
Expert:  jack Duppel replied 8 years ago.

I would check the fuse. Does the right side work? They may be on the same fuse. You possibly have a bad slide motor ( seems kind of soon though ) Does the door operate in manual mode? you should be able to open the door manually -- if not then you have a different issue-- perhaps the door isnt unlocking.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to jack Duppel's Post: Passenger side sliding door is working. The door that would not open can only be opened from the outside handle.
You may have some internal linkage disconnected... The car should be covered under factory warranty -- the dealer will have to remove the interior door panel to check for the problem