sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I see 2 throttle bodies on my infinity 2007. So how many

Customer Question

Hi......i see 2 throttle bodies on my infinity 2007. So how many bodies does the infinity have?
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Can you tell me what model this Infinity is as well as the engine liter size?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi sir, infinity g35. 2007 sedan,.,,,,engine 2.5 liter engine

I show a 3.5 liter is this the engine you have as you posted above a 2.5 liter?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
3.5 liter sir
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
There is also a g25 model .comes in sedan,2.5 liter engine

You have 2 throttle bodies.One on the right and left bank of the engine.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
David Graig told me yesterday that there is 1. Iam confused and i dont even trust what he told me now.
You can not see my conversations i had yesterday with David? Or should i begin all over again by telling you what my problem is?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
My car starts and then dies....no warning lights .nothing was wrong with my car. Just parked it.upon returning ,the car never ran again.......it even starts rev. and dies right away.

My info shows 2 one for right and left banks for the 3.5 liter engine.Was it diagnosed as a faulty throttle body causing this issue here?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i dont believe its the throttle bodies.

Do you have any codes that are or were set with this issue and if so what are the code numbers?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
P0603 and p1233. Those are the codes

Were they diagnosed by the code number at all?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Pete,i gave your friend David those codes and he told me that its the throttle body.
I asked him ,which one?. He answered ,there only one throttle body on the g35 infinty 2007.........what is this now...very confusing

My info is showing different info.He may be correct on this here.Someone else may have more info to help to be sure here as I dont want to give you the incorrect info in case mine is incorrect here.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

Do you still need help?