Master Auto Tech.
Master Auto Tech., master tech.
Experience:  A.S.E. Master technician. Over 20 years working on import & domestic. Owner/operator of an auto shop
17920890

Have 02 Nissan 2.4 cranks no start

Customer Question

have 02 Nissan 2.4 cranks no start
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 10 days ago.

I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.

I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.

I would be more then happy to help. but could you please tell me the model of the nissan you have? altima? sentra? ect..

I strive to provide 5 star service. If I have satisfactorily answered your question please rate it as such and hit submit. Doing so is the only way I get compensated for my time. Also it doesn't close the discussion so we will still be able to communicate if there are further questions.

Thanks

Sonny

Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 9 days ago.

do you still need help with this problems? please let me know.