trung do
trung do,
Experience:  journeyman technician at stevens creek toyota
96884327

I have a 2013 Infiniti sedan, was in a right front end

Customer Question

I have a 2013 Infiniti sedan, was in a right front end accident. Got it back and I lost power, then overheated and lost power, and again overheated and lost power. Collision place took not to Infiniti and said it was a mass air flow senator. I drove it for a week and it still just didn't feel right and now I over heated again.. help
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  trung do replied 3 months ago.

hi this is trung glad to be helping you today . as for mass air flow sensor would not cause your vehicle to overheat

Expert:  trung do replied 3 months ago.

how is your coolant level anything leaking under the vehicle . did the gauge go to high right away or while driving

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Well I was able to drive it to work (30 miles) for 4 days . Then today just going to the grocery store it overheated.. but since it took 3 hours to respond ...I was able to open my hood and realize no coolant so there has to be a leak, since I know I had some last week
Expert:  trung do replied 3 months ago.

SORRY I JUST CAME ON 15 MIN AGO I QUESS IT THE HOLIDAY . SO HAVE YOU FEEL THE SYSTEM WITH COOLANT AND RUNNING THE VEHICLE AND LOOK UNDER THE CAR TO SEE VISUAL LEAKING