Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

I have a 2004 Infiniti G35 sedan... it's in failsafe mode

Customer Question

I have a 2004 Infiniti G35 sedan... it's in failsafe mode and when I turn on the car I can read it up and then the VDC light comes on and the other lights come on it was throwing a code for the accelerator pedal position sensor so I went to a junk yard and grab the 03 Infiniti G35 sedan pedal and switched it out and then I went to the dealership at Nissan and they try to do we learned and they said that the ECM was sending the right amount of voltage to the pedal but it was switched
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: VDC and slip lights I believe
JA: Are you fixing your G35 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I tried replacing the pedal from an 03 Infiniti G35 sedan but I called infinity and they said that that pedal is not compatible with an 04 because that pedal is made in 2002 and the pedal for the 04 was made it another year
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: My rear left caliper is seized that might be a problem I'm not sure
Category: Infiniti
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Also the service engine soon light is on too...
Expert:  Jay replied 5 months ago.

hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

What is the exact code you are getting?