Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

I have Infiniti q50 2014. last year after accident both

Customer Question

Hi. My name is***** have Infiniti q50 2014. last year after accident both headlight assembly were replaced. Aftermarket parts were installed and were working fine. I had to replace driver side headlight again now and after installation both lights wok fine but I had headlight system error message and couldn't reset it. I return headlight to the seller and bought another one from different seller (all 3 lights had exactly the same part #) and a have the same message again. Please advise.Thank you.
Aleks
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 6 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

The head light system error is due to one of the motorized head lights are not working properly. Most likely cause the After Market lights you installed doesn't have the motorized head lights. To clear the code you will need to replace the Head light assemblies with one's from the dealer.

Do you have any more questions on this?