Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina auto Service & Sales , 20 years Experience in Foreign & Domestic vehicle

Call u15 change callcoil won't fire F change put a new coil

Customer Question

call u15 change callcoil won't fire F change put a new coil and ignition module on
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 10 days ago.

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

hey how are you

what u mean Call u15 ?

do you mean fault U0015 ?

I take it ,you mean you changed the ignition coil T The ignition module and it want fire ?

have you checked the Crankshaft position Sensor (CKP)

is there power and ground on the coil & module ,have you checked with a test light ?

have all fuse been checked ?

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
have not checked the crank sensor yet did all that have not check the crank sensor yet will check it and get back with you

ok sounds good man

Please let me know if you need anything else on it, just reply back and we will continue

If you are good, Please Kindly Rate Me.

A 5 Star Rating is much Apreciatted

If you feel I have not been helpful Please DO NOT RATE ME BAD OR POOR (1 or 2 stars) ,You can always ask me again or I can opt out of your question & open it for another expert ,that will provide you with more or better assistance on this issue

Please keep in mind that when you rate me , it does not end our conversation.

you can always come back to this conversation and ask me any follow up question you may have on this issue

(you can copy this link page & paste it in your browser when ready and it will open up our conversation again)

Thank You
Chad Farhat
ASE Certfied Technician