Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

The right side exterior door button does not work on our

The right side exterior door button does not work on our 2009 Infiniti, however the button inside does work so I assume the actuator is ok, we found this online 2009 Infiniti G37 Right Front Passenger Side Door Lock Module
could our door module be the problem if yes where is it located? Thank you.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Do you mean the outside touch button on the handle? Passenger side does not work, drivers side does?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

That is normally just a bad handle. I have a video that shows how to change it. Hang on I will share it with you.

On that video, I show how the door panel is removes and what you need to remove to get the handle out. You will still need to remove the window regulator to access the plug for the handle.

Do you have any more questions on this?