Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

Maybe you can help me I have a 2005 Infiniti G35. I have

Customer Question

Maybe you can help me I have a 2005 Infiniti G35. I have several codes, and sometimes when I turn my car off my VDC motor or whatever is on left side under my hood stays on, I have had to disconnect the battery so it won't drain it....the codes I am getting are C1111, C1109, C1130, and P1815 I know one I battery voltage, another engine signal, another is pump motor......but what is going on with my car what do I need to do???? I recently changed my camshaft position sensor because my car was not turning over, but the VDC slip lights were already coming on as well, and the motor staying on problem was already happening ... Please any help on what to fix and direction would be appreciated ... Thanks! James Owens
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 2 months ago.

Hello James, My name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

I would like to spend time going over each of your codes. I currently working though. Can we continue later this evening around 7:30 pm EST?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
That should be fine. I may not be available .. I'll be trying to check though
Expert:  Jay replied 2 months ago.

I am now online.. Let me pull up all these codes and give you a description of each and some of my thoughts..

Expert:  Jay replied 2 months ago.

The first code C1111 is for the ABS pump. The ABS pump is also known as the ABS actuator. It has the ABS control unit built into it. So this will need to be replaced and is most likely causing the other two codes. C1109 and C1130.

Expert:  Jay replied 2 months ago.

The code P1815 is for the manual mode switch in the shifter. So the shifter assembly will need to be replaced.

The Cam Sensor when it goes can set a engine speed signal code in the ABS system. None of the code you listed show that. It looks more likely your ABS actuator has failed.

Expert:  Jay replied 2 months ago.

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. That is how I get credit for my work. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.