Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer

I have a 2010 Infiniti G37x sedan. All of my interior lights

Customer Question

I have a 2010 Infiniti G37x sedan. All of my interior lights remain on whether the car is running or turned off. Dome light, both map lights, lights above the doors, all of them. I'm assuming the interior trunk light is on too because when I barely pop it and peek inside, it's on. The dash doesn't show an open door or trunk. I opened and realised all doors, trunk, hood, and yet the lights won't turn off. I've locked and unlocked doors with the remote, I've locked and unlocked the doors manually, lights won't turn off. Even when driving, I can't turn the interior lights off. Any solutions that I haven't tried?
JA: Have you checked the vehicle's manual for this?
Customer: I don't have it
JA: Are you fixing your G37x yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've tried everything in my first comment
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Infiniti
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Can I please get an answer to my question?
Expert:  Jay replied 18 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

I noticed that no one has replied to you. I am normally online in the evenings. Could you wait till later this evening and I will help you with this?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I just got off a 16 hour shift. Going home to sleep the next 8 hours then will be working 16 hours after that. If you will be available in 9 hours then you can try.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Btw, the lights do eventually go off but it takes about 25-30 minutes. But the next time I open the doors the lights come back on and stay on for another 25-30 minutes.
Expert:  Jay replied 18 days ago.

What is your exact work schedule so I know when you will be online, so I can make arrangements to be online with you?

If you open all the windows and close the doors and wiggle and press on each door, does any of them turn off the dome light?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
11pm til 3pm Friday afternoon. Jiggling doors didn't turn the lights off. Also, no light illuminated in dash to indicate an open door, hood, or trunk lid.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Disregard. Got it to work. But keep the $18 as a "thank you" for taking the time to respond when nobody else would.
Expert:  Jay replied 17 days ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** just curious, what did you end up finding?