Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year as a ASE Tech

My aircondisinate is not working is not blowing any air what

Customer Question

My aircondisinate is not working is not blowing any air what should I do
JA: Do the vents feel cold? Is there a coolant leak?
Customer: Is not blowing smithing
JA: What is the model/year of your Infiniti?
Customer: 2004
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No I just want to know if it's just an easy repair or I have to take it to a mechanic
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Infiniti
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 23 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 23 days ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. In order to be able to help you with this we need to know the model of your 2004 Infiniti as well as a complete description of what it is your trying to resolve. Are you saying the blower motor dose not come on with the AC on? Post back with complete details and we can work from there.