Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

We were closing the top and it froze with the last panel

Customer Question

We were closing the top and it froze with the last panel needing to drop into place. We have it 20 minutes to cool off if needed (manual suggested). We're away from home. Suggestions?
JA: What is the model/year of your Infiniti?
Customer: 2010 g37
JA: Are you fixing your G37 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Turning engine off, checking tho make sure there were no obstructions, let out cool down ...we're in the shade.
JA: Do you have the trouble code? Do you have a code reader or scan tool?
Customer: My phone
JA: I'll pass this info along to the Infiniti Mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thank you. Nothing else
Category: Infiniti
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Where does the response show up?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Please cancel my account. I'll call AAA....I've waited 15 minutes when told it would take 8 minutes. Still no response. I expect my fee returned.
Expert:  Jay replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

I just got online and I am sorry no other expert replied to you. Do you still need help with this?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Jay replied 5 months ago.

do you still have the car? or did you have it brought to the dealer? If you have the car still, try disconnecting the negative battery cable for 15 mins and then start the car and while it's running see if the top starts to work again.

Let me know how you make out