Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina auto Service & Sales , 20 years Experience in Foreign & Domestic vehicle
45790705

I've got VDC, Slip, and ABS light on and the brake lights

Customer Question

Hey! I've got VDC, Slip, and ABS light on and the brake lights wont work either when I brake changed the brake switch to no avail brake fluid is good
JA: Is it just the ABS light? Or is the brake system warning light on, too?
Customer: Its ABS VDC and slip only no brake warning used ODB reader and got break switch code changed it today and brake light still dont work
JA: What is the model/year of your Infiniti?
Customer: 2005 G35 Coupe 2DR Sport
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Myself i have added brake flud changed the brake switch
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: nope
Category: Infiniti
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Also at times while driving, I take my car out of gear and coast when my car shuts off and all lights turn on and steering wheel locks. Have to start the car again.
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

hey how are you

can you have it scanned using a nissan diagnostic scanner or equivalent , so we can retrieve the fault codes from the ABS system, the code reader will only read engine codes , .

there is an issue with abs module & abs module connector , but i need those codes if you can get them

when each time it does that and you cycle the ignition switch and start it back up does everything reset for a while and all is good ?

and how long will it take to act up again, is intermittent

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

ASE Certified Technician.