john aka eautp
john aka eautp, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  16 years ase certified
6149662

I also have a 2006 G35 sedan. I have two problems 1: The

Customer Question

Hi Mike!
I also have a 2006 G35 sedan. I have two problems
1: The horn isn't working. The airbag light is blinking too. The mechanic says the problem is with the airbag. Very expensive to fix. Any thoughts?
2: The driver's side seat won't move forward and back. The mechanic says it's the motor. The seat moves up and down and reclines. I found a track and motor on eBay. I'm just not sure it's what I need.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  john aka eautp replied 5 months ago.

did he verify power to the seat motor?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
He checked the switch and performed a diagnostic
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
http://m.ebay.com/itm/182106527490Here is the seat track and motor I found.

it looks right...id go that route and for a air bag try www.car-part.com

Please remember to only rate my service when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.
I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. As always I'm happy to provide my time/service & resources so If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you. Thank you and good luck with your vehicle!

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
What's the connection between the horn and the airbag? What part should I look up?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Also the motor for the seat is for a coupe. Will it work for a sedan?

can you tell me the part number?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No. I don't have a part number for either problem.I'm confused about the airbag. What should I look for on the link you sent? How does the airbag affect the horn?

the horn buttons are integrated in the air bag...the link is easy to use the parts are alphabetic order and you can search by distance

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I still don't know what to get. Should I order another airbag or the switches?

can you post a pic of your steering wheel and horn button?