Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

My wife's car will automatically allow doors to be locked,

Customer Question

My wife's car will automatically allow doors to be locked, but only the driver side will open and lock. All the other doors need to be manually unlocked, but don't need to be manually locked.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Do you mean when you use the remote it only unlocks the drivers door or when using touch entry?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi Jay,The key Fob is only opening the driver side door. The key fob locks all the doors, but doesn't open them. Once inside the car, all the doors lock using the buttons on each door, but none of them open using the button. They all need to be manually opened, with the exception of the drivers door. That door both opens and locks using the button on the door.
Expert:  Jay replied 3 months ago.

if you press unlock two times on the remote, it doesn't open all doors? The way it works is if you hit unlock once, it will unlock the drivers door, then you press unlock a second time it opens all the doors.

Expert:  Jay replied 3 months ago.

Did that work out for you? Did you have any more questions on this?