Chris (aka- Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

My Infiniti G35 Coupe 2006 Odometer light is out very dim.

Customer Question

My Infiniti G35 Coupe 2006 Odometer light is out very dim. If I look really hard I can make out the mileage. Where can I find instructions to replace it?
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

The odometer is lite via a LCD screen, not a replaceable bulb. The only way to address a dim odometer, when all other interior instrument lighting works and or can be adjusted bright to dim, is to replace the instrument cluster.

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a great experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris