Jay
Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer
10181755

Cruise control on 2007 G35X has been working fine. All of a

Customer Question

Cruise control on 2007 G35X has been working fine. All of a sudden this afternoon on the highway, it would be working then the graphic starts flashing then it immediately drops out.
JA: Have you checked the fuse? What size is your engine?
Customer: Don't know about the fuse, but don't think that is the problem bc I can turn it off then back on and it works a short time then does it again
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Probably not unless it is something relatively simple, which I doubt. Haven't tried anything.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No - the car is in excellent condition. Have had no other problems over the years except standard maintenance. New tires, break, etc. All recommended mainteneance done.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Do you have Regular Cruise Control or Intelligent cruise control? Any other warning lights on?