Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year as a ASE Tech
7276279

01 I 30 m mount sensor took out ecu, just put one in, cranks

Customer Question

01 I 30 m mount sensor took out ecu, just put one in, cranks no start, security lite is blinking, no fuel or spark
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Hello Bernie, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. Any time you have to replace the ECU it requires programming. When you replaced this one was it programmed for your I30? If not then that needs to be done and this requires a dealer scan tool and there software. Let me know and we can work from there.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Answer was wat expect , I was charged $50.00 for key chip to new comp. And procedure for that is?? Thanks
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

To program the ECU you will need access to the dealer scan tool and there software. If you do not have this then you should consider having the dealer do the programming for you.