Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer

My car still get n hot it ok till I turn a c on but if I

Customer Question

My car still get n hot it ok till I turn a c on but if I stop at a light it gets hot but when I take off from the light it cool s back down. It gets hot when itwont s. Help me out please I put block sealer in it an it not get hot for 3 days then I fill it back up with water it dose good till I turn a c on or stop at red light it gets hot then I take off it cool s down what is wrong
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 3 months ago.

Why did you open a new question? I still have not gotten credit on the original question

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It wouldn't let me in to get hold ifu. I need help bad did u get all of my question it gets hot with a c on or when I stop at light then I take off it cools back down
Expert:  Jay replied 3 months ago.

Does it only run hot with the AC on?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Mainly it dose but to me it gets hot when it wants I stop or set at light a few min s it get hot then when I take off it cools back down then next light it dose it again but yes every a c on
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
What do u think is my problum. It kill n me its a nice car but I might have to trade it off
Expert:  Jay replied 3 months ago.

If it only gets hot when you use the AC, that is most likely a radiator fan issue. Your fans have two speeds. A high and low speed. Most likely the high speed is not working which is allowing the car to run to hot.

Expert:  Jay replied 3 months ago.

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. That is how I get credit for my work. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I just put them on that's what I thought it was. U can her the fans on is loud u know they on big I put them on because one wasn't work n now they both come on an the hum. Or one dose is there a regulator for them I can't tell both running tho
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Sense I put the new fan on. I never herd that fan noise before. U can tell its on high every time it comes on. I put the new fans on. 1 st thing
Expert:  Jay replied 3 months ago.

The fan may not be on high. You would need to actuate it to see if the speed of the fan changes..

The Fans are the only thing that can cause the car to over heat when the AC is on.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Is there a regulator on the fans that my not be work n I change heat sensor. An fans. But it or one make loud wind noise so I need to look back at the fans
Expert:  Jay replied 3 months ago.

The IPDM controls the fans operation