peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.

My 2003 Infiniti M45 needed a new real window. I found one

Customer Question

My 2003 Infiniti M45 needed a new real window. I found one used (new replacement is 700) and had it installed. now my satellite radio does not work.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Some models the antennae is built into the glass and if the incorrect glass was used or if wiring was damaged this can cause this fault here and would need corrected to resolve this issue.I would have the glass re checked to see if it was incorrect or damaged in any way needing repaired as I suspect one of these is the cause here like I have seen before.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,a rating of 4 or 5 is apprectiated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete