Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year as a ASE Tech

Opened sunroof this am full, now will not close or do

Customer Question

Opened sunroof this am full, now will not close or do anything at all
JA: What is the model/year of your Infiniti?
Customer: 2012 fx 35
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Haven't tried anything but shutting vehicle off and restarting..concerned it might storm today. Have only had for 3 months.would like to avoid dealership if a simple fix
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Infiniti Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Before you do any testing let start with trying to reset the system. See the steps in the link below. Give this a try and see if it will solve the problem you are having with it not closing.