Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year as a ASE Tech

I am interested in a 2006 infinity m45. please share things

Customer Question

i am interested in a 2006 infinity m45. please share things i should look for or be cautious about ? thanks
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Purchasing a 2006 M 45 is a very good choice and there little to nothing that can be said about them that is unfavorable at all. They have a very good record with little to no reported concerns. I have enclosed the independent reliability report in the link below. That being said any time you purchase a used car its always a good idea to take it to a trusted mechanic and have them perform a pre-purchase inspection from top to bottom to make sure every things checks out and there are no hidden issue.