Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year as a ASE Tech
7276279

I have an 2004 Infinti G35 an I now have had to change my

Customer Question

Hi I have an 2004 Infinti G35 an I now have had to change my brakes, calibers, rotors 14 times every 3 weeks & no mechanic is fixing the problem. I get the abs, vdc off & slip on that's when my brakes start dragging. I've also got in lines, front axle & hub & computer module
JA: How old are the brakes? How many miles on the car?
Customer: I just changed them last weekend
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 180,000
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No I've spend hundreds with mechanics but none of them can figure it put
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Infiniti Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

When the ABS and VDC light come on the system is seeing a fault and when this happens the system will set a fault code and or codes. In order to determine what is failing you need to start first with scanning the computer system and retrieve the fault code and codes that should be setting. If you can get theses codes and post back with them I will see if I can help you with this.