peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.

2007 G35X - While I was away the alarm went off. 4 days

Customer Question

2007 G35X - While I was away the alarm went off. 4 days later on arrival the trunk was open the car started but the windows door locks and fob buttons did not work. next day I could not start the car. spare fob worked to start but still have no windows or door lcosk
JA: Has the battery died recently?
Customer: The trunk was open for 4-5 days - but it started when I returned. I replaced the battery yesterday just in case
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I would like to fix it myself if possible.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: the intelli key light stays on in the dash
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Infiniti Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you havent checked for any blown fuses at all this needs done.I have seen issues with one or more blown fuses cause this fault here needing replaced and a voltage surge may have occurred to short out the fuse to cause this fault.If this is or has been checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete