Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year as a ASE Tech
7276279

Won't start ran fine 2 hours ago, totally dead just the red

Customer Question

won't start ran fine 2 hours ago
JA: Does the engine turn over? How old is the battery?
Customer: totally dead just the red flashing security light on the das everything else is dead
JA: What is the model/year of your Infiniti?
Customer: 2012 q56
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: and yes it has to be something simple
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Infiniti Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Infiniti
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
when i gotve tried both sets of keys
out of the car when I got home it did say no key.....and when I walked away it started beeping ......i ha
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
hello?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If everything is dead in the car then the first thing you need to do is to check to be sure the battery is fully charged and the connections to it are clean and tight. Check this for me and post back with the results and we can work from there .