Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year as a ASE Tech

I have a 1994 q45 it will run and move if left I. Neutral

Customer Question

Hi I have a 1994 q45 it will run and move if left I. Neutral but won't charge the battery and i have no dash lights I do have headlights and taillights but no brake lights I just found a remote start system in it but wires are cut I also can't move seats or windows please help
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Due to site policy we are only allowed to address one problem per post, if you can tell me which problem you wish to address in this post I will see if I can help you determine the cause. Post back when you can if you are still needing help with this and we can work from there.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have no power going to anything
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Start first with making sure your battery is fully charged and the connections are clean and tight. If that checks okay then take a 12 volt test light and or a volt meter and check all your fuses in the under hood fuse panel. Let me know the results and we can work from there.