sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I have replaced the balancer,the bulb and the fuse on my 09

Customer Question

I have replaced the balancer,the bulb and the fuse on my 09 qx56 passages side and the light still will not come on what do l do .
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

You may have a few things going on. The problem may be wiring or an internal issue in the fuse box.

Does the right high beam work or have you lost both high and low beam?
Does fuse 41 have power with the low beams on?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
the right side works on low beam both work on high beam both siginal lights works its just the low beam not coming on left side and I have did everything check the circuit good change the fuse the bulb and balancer just don t know anymore just might have to take it to the dealership

Something has been lost in testing if the bulb and ballast have been replaced and you believe all wiring has been tested. Possible causes for the light not working are the bulb, ballast or a loss of power or ground.