Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE master, 30+ years. All makes and models. Trouble shooter, shop forman, service manager
2947720

Have g37 pushed the start button nothing happened (several

Customer Question

have g37 pushed the start button nothing happened (several attempts) tried for the 5th time and started. what causes the intermittent problem
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jerry replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** you for using the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

Let me start by saying that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

.

There has been a factory service bulletin, (not a recall) for that type of concern. You will want to check the battery in the intelligent key to make sure that its good. Most times it is a bad connection in the intelligent key.

.

Here is a link to what it states. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ytc17nevg5yz44z/SYSTEM%20INOPERATIVE.pdf?dl=0

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

.

Thanks

Expert:  Jerry replied 5 months ago.

If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the bulletin in a PDF file, the file is rather large.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it.

I do not have access to your email address,