Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year as a ASE Tech

I just changed the motor on my Infiniti g35 2006. Since the

Customer Question

I just changed the motor on my Infiniti g35 2006. Since the new motor has been put in my RAF slip light and VDC light are on. Did the mechanic screw something up? Also when I begin my drive sometimes the tires lock up a bit but once I stop the car and start driving again it's fine. Those light only turn on when o start driving for a min or two not when I start the car. Any suggestions?
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Its very possible they may have messed something up but in order to know if that is the cases you are going to need to start with having the system scanned. Anytime these lights come on this means the system is seeing a fault and when this happens the computer system will set and store a fault code and or codes. If you can get the scan done and post back with the fault codes I can direct you in the correct steps to get this resolved.