peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Additional code found /brake light concern Emailed "found

Customer Question

Additional code found for vdc/brake light concern
Emailed "found code C1156 stored for steering angle sensor Circ rec replacing steering angle sensor $1652." Brake fluid slightly low did not top off, do need rear brake pads. Am I being gigged.
Which part name address etc?
Category: Infiniti
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'll spend the $18 to get this questioned answered. If it is for one week or month of questions, but I prefer not to be auto billed monthly. You are an infinity tech
you should (I say this respectfully, ***** ***** am not) be able to answer this.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The sensor itself can cost around $300 or higher in some cases and up to a couple hours labor.I dont show the exact cost of this sensor myself but the total cost you have above of $1652 seems a bit high.You might check with another repair facility to see what they would charge to replace this.

As for the low brake fluid the fluid getting low indicates brake pads are worn and may need replaced or that you have a brake fluid leak needing located and repaired in some cases.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete