Jay, Certified Infiniti Technician
Experience:  20+years, Nissan and Infiniti experience and currently now working for a Infiniti Dealer

I have a 2003 Infiniti I35. : My driver's side seat will go

Customer Question

I have a 2003 Infiniti I35.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Infiniti. The Infiniti Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My driver's side seat will go forward and back but the recline will not work and is all the way forward. I can hear a click when I push the recline button.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I don't plan on replacing the seat.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Infiniti Mechanic should know about your Infiniti?
Customer: is this a fuse issue?
JA: Have you found the car's fuse panel? Do you know what fuse number you need?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Infiniti Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Jay replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

This is the seat back that does not recline back?