Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year as a ASE Tech

Overheating and air conditioning not getting cool....but I

Customer Question

Overheating and air conditioning not getting cool....but I saw a lil hair crack on the top of the radiator where the radiator gard made and I put water n it it starting to spray water out....the water was looking like air was coming out Wilson can that be the problem
JA: Have you checked the coolant? Is there coolant circulation?
Customer: Yes
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Some crack seller I'm letting it Hardin rite now
JA: Is there anything else the Infiniti Mechanic should be aware of about your Infiniti?
Customer: Na
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Infiniti Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The AC system is usually designed to shut off when the engine overheats, The air you say spray out was likely due to the cooling system being low on coolant . Once you are sure you have the leak sealed and your not loosing coolant any more then you are going to need to refill the cooling system and be sure you have no trapped air. Once its full run the engine and see if the problem is resolved. If its not, post back with the year and model of your Infiniti and we can work from there.