peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

My fx35 won't start by pressing the start button but will

Customer Question

My fx35 won't start by pressing the start button but will start with the remote start but when I press the brake it shuts off and I am unable to start to drive off
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 6 months ago.

Hi,my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to try to assist you with this.I may need more information in some cases to help with answering your question.

From what is described here this sounds like an internal electrical fault with the key itself.It sounds like it is not being recognized properly or at all causing this no start issue.I have seen several keys fail like this before in the past needing replaced.I would have this tested further first having the fault codes read out and diagnosed to test and see if the key itself needs replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete