Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year as a ASE Tech
7276279

Cars blowing hot air when on cold I changed cabin filter

Customer Question

Cars blowing hot air when on cold I changed cabin filter when added freon it just needed to be filled but still no cold air
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Infiniti. The Infiniti Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: When ax cold it automatically goes to the highest speed It's an infinity i30 01
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have added refrigerant and that filled I have replace my cabin filter that had a bunch of debri
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Infiniti Mechanic should know about your Infiniti?
Customer: It worked before just stopped working a couple of months ago
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Infiniti Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Start first with checking to see if the compressor is coming on and if it is , install a set of AC gauges and let read the pressure. Normal pressure on a full system with the AC running should be right at 35 to 40 PSI on the low side and 200 to 225 PSI on the high side. Check this for me and post back wit the results and we can work from there .