Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year as a ASE Tech

T know if part of this matters but I'll tell you all that I

Customer Question

Don't know if part of this matters but I'll tell you all that I know after a drive through the car wash I pulled my car around to the vacuum and shut the car off after vacuuming I went to roll up my windows and start the car all the lights came on as normal and the engine turns strong not power deprived at all but there was no ignition and further the windows would only go up or down with the remote not the door buttons
JA: Figuring out why a car won't start can be a challenge - it could be a simple repair, or something a bit more complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If it's something small I can do it but if it's the fuel pump itself I'd rather not blow myself up
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Infiniti Mechanic should know about your Infiniti?
Customer: I listened for the pump to come on and I can hear the relay click but no pump "hum" noise
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Infiniti Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Infiniti
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problem may be caused by the fact that you got something wet but in order to determine what you are going to need to start first with checking to see if you have good spark to the spark plugs, injector pulse at the injectors as well as proper fuel pressure. If you can check each one of these for me and post back with which one you are lacking, I will see if I can help you determine the cause.